Fully Insured Builders in Romford
Perfect for all domestic and commercial properties, these services are performed by the builders Romford counts on for quality house repairs and revamping. You can get help with redecoration, home improvement, house repairs, and a whole lot more besides. All begun with an on-site consultation with an experienced tradesman, provided obligation-free.
Take Advantage of The Reliable Romford Builders And Get:
- There's no time of the day or night that you can't give us a call and chat to an experienced craftsman about the refurbishment you've got planned - we're 24/7
- The onsite consultation that start off the redecoration and house repairs service will include a budget discussion, and is obligation-free
- You'll have a personalised plan created to make sure we fit within your budgetary constraints
- Enjoy work that includes a quality guarantee, and technicians who work under full insurance cover
Choose From a Wide Array of Expert Building Services in Romford
- Painting and Decorating: no matter the material you need us to paint, we'll do the job to perfection
- Kitchen Fitting Services: there's no type of property that the kitchen fitting option isn't suitable for, and it includes the whole planning-installation package.
- Bathroom Fitting Services: for everything from minor upgrades to a full-scale bathroom renovation, Romford team provides the expertise for electrical and plumbing work
- Plastering and Wall Boarding: suitable for all sorts of properties, this is the way to re-plaster, or plaster and provide a skimmed finish for walls and ceilings.
- Tiling Services: do you need to fit tiles to walls, floors, or splashback areas in sinks and bathrooms? We've got the experts with all of the tools you need.
- Wallpapering Services: an accurate estimate of materials needed is required when wallpapering. Romford team have got the expertise necessary for this and more!
And for all fix-up tasks around your home - count on us! We've been a known provider of handyman services for years now and work with qualified tradesmen that are cautious, attentive and tidy.
Here's a Little More About Our Services...
With many tradesmen it'll be hard to see what you're paying for, but with us you'll receive a clearly itemised cost breakdown. This happens after we've consulted with you onsite, so we'll know all about your budget, your plans, and how we're going to fit in with the first while achieving the latter! Your breakdown will include:
- All labour
- All materials
- All costs associated with your work
The labour will be broken down by room or task, while the materials will include an estimated price based on the experience if we're providing them, and an even more accurate assessment if you've already bought the parts you want us to use.
The Booking Process - Five Minutes and Done!
It'll only take you a couple of minutes to contact a customer care representaative and send us the details about the home improvement job you need. You can choose between different contact options- see the form just below this paragraph. And remember, we're standing by around the clock - that's 24 hours a day, every day of the week - to take your call, so get in touch any time.
You'll get your no-obligation in-home consultation arranged then and there!
Information You Need Prior to Renovations in Romford
Romford is a large suburban area in northeast Greater London. It forms the administrative headquarters of the London Borough of Havering. The local postcode district is HA4. The development of railways in 1839 brought a new beginning for the suburb. It is now one of the largest commercial, retail, entertainment and leisure districts outside central London. Mass entertainment facilities in the town include Romford Greyhound Stadium, one of the few remaining dog racing tracks in London; a 16-screen multiplex cinema; and Romford Ice Arena, which was home to the local Romford Raiders ice hockey team before closing in April 2013. The Romford scene has a focus for electronic music.