The Best Handyman in Romford RM1
No job is too small for the specialist handyman team in Romford. We're ideal when you've got minor tasks that must be completed, but aren’t suitable for large scale building services. What does this include? Maintenance work, repairs, a wide array of odd jobs, and so much more. And the price? Much lower!
Our Handyman Services In Romford Are Comprehensive
We’re odd jobs specialists. This means you’re hiring staff who’re skilled in a wide range of different fields. As a result you can assign us tasks including:
- Installing small and large appliances. Your handyman will get the job done with a minimum of fuss
- Fitting blinds, curtain poles and tracks, curtains, and that’s not all
- Assembling those hard-to-construct flat packs, furniture, cupboards, wardrobes, and more
- Repairing and fixing furniture, changing switches, filling up cracks and holes in your walls, as well as replacing light bulbs, handles, and locks
- Mounting and hanging items like mirrors, pictures, TV sets, and shelves. We’ll ensure they’re absolutely level
Don't forget, everything will be completed in just one visit!
We Perform Regular Quality Control Checks
Your Romford handyman can give you:
- See through prices – take note, you’ll never be charged a hidden fee. We’ll help you stick to your budget
- Excellent customer service – our call centre is staffed 24/7. So you can make your booking whenever you’re free
- Professionally approved technicians – you’ll only meet handymen who’ve been quality checked and strenuously trained. Remember, workmanship is guaranteed
A Romford Handyman Is Faster Than A Building Service
You’ll discover that building services are more disruptive to your lifestyle, more expensive, and more complex, than the handyman services we deliver in Romford. Being simpler has many advantages – you’ll get a faster response, and your job will be carried out sooner.
Get Odd Jobs Support On 020 3404 3410 Now!
Ready to hire a handyman in Romford? Then talk to an expert day or night over the phone or online through this website’s chat facility – contact us. You’ll be asked a number of simple questions about your job. And after this a technician will be assigned to you based on their availability and suitability.
You should know you can hire a handyman for a minimum of one hour. Following this you’ll be charged every half an hour. What’s more, you can make your payment over the phone or directly to your technician.